The Colony Tour has Covid-19 Safety Measures in place to ensure the health and safety of our guests and guides.
- We are outside in the open Achill air at all times and social distancing is easily maintained from both guide and other guests.
- Social Distancing – Guides will maintain social distancing from guests during the tour in accordance with government guidelines. We ask that you also maintain the appropriate social distance between your group and any other guests on the tour.
- Capacity Limitations – Tours are operating with limited capacity (currently a maximum of 20 guests per tour though usually less).
- Staff Health – Our guides will be checked every day to ensure they are fit and well before guiding their tour.
- Guest Guidelines – It would be hugely appreciated if guests would bring their own masks and wear them for the duration of the tour, for the comfort and safety of our guides and other guests. If you need to cough or sneeze during a tour please do so into a tissue or your elbow. And if you or any of your group feel unwell, please postpone your visit – we will be happy to refund you or re-schedule your booking at no extra cost.
Cancellations and Refunds – we offer a full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours in advance in relation to COVID-19.
We will do everything we can to make your Colony Tour a safe and fantastic experience. If you have any questions regarding any of the above information, please do not hesitate to contact us.